Fall 2022 NCJW|LA Scholarships Program
The NCJW|LA Scholarship application cycle runs twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Funding is made available during the recipient's following school term and sent directly to the educational institutions. Applicants can apply for up to two (2) scholarships each cycle and may reapply every year. Once the online application is started, it can be saved and completed from a computer or mobile device.
- Applicants must live and attend school in the Greater Los Angeles area, including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura Counties (with the exception of specific scholarships for UNLV students).
- All applicants must be currently enrolled in school or admitted to a qualified school.
- Students graduating in the Spring 2023 are not eligible to apply.
- Please Note: Each scholarship has specific qualifications as indicated in the interest form ahead.
The Application ahead will require you to provide the following items:
- A Personal Statement Essay: Explain your goals, why you are applying for this particular scholarship and the impact of this scholarship.
- Unofficial Current and Complete Transcripts Upload. If you have questions about this requirement, please contact email@example.com.
- Current school term Enrollment Verification in the form of an enrollment certificate, enrollment verification form, class schedule or a letter of acceptance from your registrar's office. APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR FIELD-SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS: Please ensure the upload clearly indicates which institution and field-specific program you are currently enrolled in or accepted to in order to be considered.
- Financial Information in the form of a FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) or CA Dream Act for applicable students. If you feel that you have financial need, and you do not qualify for FAFSA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost of Attendance for your individual program. This should include an itemized list specifying tuition, fees, books and supplies, housing and meals, transportation, and medical insurance.
- Name and email contacts to request two Letters of Recommendation. One must be academic and the second may be academic or professional. Application will not be considered complete until the recommender has completed your request.
Please contact the scholarship coordinator for any assistance or if you have specific questions at email@example.com.